To provide subject-matter expertise for our clients regarding the management of their HUD grant portfolios.
Our vision is based on a foundation for success where each action is guided by a stringent code of conduct based on the highest of ethical principles.
Our values statement serve as a daily guide and ensures an unwavering commitment of excellence to our clients.
1. We cherish relationships. Our most important and prized asset is the long-term relationships we have with our clients. Without our clients, we don’t exist. It’s the client, the company, and then the individual employee. Keeping this in mind has allowed us to create an enviable track record over the past three decades.
2. We minimize risk. Every action we take on behalf of our client is rooted in ensuring the clients’ risk is minimized when receiving federal grants.
3. We innovate. As a company, we are committed to providing multiple solutions for our clients.
4. We create value. Our business model is entirely focused on creating actual return-on-investment for every federal dollar allocated to projects our clients fund. We keep it simple.
5. We admit when we make mistakes. Not only that, but we learn from our mistakes too. Our greatest threat is the inability to get out of our own way, not paying attention to detail, and not holding each other accountable for our actions.
6. We tell our clients the truth. Being candid and forthright always supersedes “political correctness.” It’s not based on what we think the client needs to hear, but what needs to be done to get it right the first time.
7. We invest in our employees. We encourage autonomy and hope to inspire the next generation of community development practitioners and leaders.